- Our veterinarians are on call for emergencies 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. After regular business hours the on call doctor can be paged by calling 936-639-1825.
- Endoscopy - High tech fiber optics permit visual examination and biopsies of your pet's gastrointestinal system. This allows for more accurate diagnosis and treatment of oral, esophageal, stomach, colon and even upper intestinal tract disease. Endoscopy can is also effective in removing foreign objects without the need for surgery.
- Radiology - Our hospital has a state of the art digital X-Ray. This allows for much greater detail than traditional methods. Digital radiology helps our veterinarians evaluate muscular-skeletal, cardiovascular (cardiopulmonary), gastrointestinal, reproductive and urinary systems
Ultrasound - This non-invasive, advanced technology uses sound waves to painlessly examine specific internal organs, primarily the heart and abdominal organs. Pregnancy exams are also available.
- Referral Services - At times it is necessary to refer your pet to a specialist. We often refer to Gulf Coast Veterinary Specialist in Houston as well as Texas A&M University College of Veterinary Medicine.
ROUTINE MEDICAL CARE AND SURGERY
- General Medicine- including cardiology, opthalmology, neurology, dermatology, gastroenterology, endocrinology and oncology among others.
- Dental Care - Regular professional cleaning is important to maintaining your pet's teeth. We use modern and safe ultrasonic techniques to clean and polish your pet's teeth.
- Surgical - We offer the most advanced surgical technologies and technology. All patients are carefully screened for safety and anesthetics are specifically tailored to your pet. The surgical team includes a fully trained Veterinary Technician to ensure the safest, most efficient, state of the art procedures for your pet. An I.V. catheter is placed in each pet to allow medications to be administered in a prompt manner. ECG and oxygen saturation are always monitored during surgery.
- Pain Management- While your pet's pain tolerance is much higher than a humans, we still offer them medication to ensure their absolute comfort.
- Orthopedic, Mass Resection, and routine surgical procedures
- Post surgical care and follow up care
INTENSIVE AND CRITICAL CARE
- Isolation - In some cases pets may have a contagious disease. We provide a comfortable isolation room to ensure other hospitalized pets are not exposed
- I.V. Fluid Therapy - I.V. fluid support is administered through an electronic pump to ensure the exact dose of fluid.
- Intensive Care - At times pets require intensive care. A doctor will monitor your pet's vitals such as respiratory and heart rate, blood pressure and temperature.
- Blood Transfusions- We maintain healthy canine blood donors at the clinic in case your pet needs a transfusion.
WELLNESS CARE AND IMMUNIZATIONS
- Wellness Care - We provide routine wellness exams that includes a "head to tail" inspection. Including: temperature, weight, internal parasite exam, lung and heart sounds, lymph node exam, ears and eye exam as well as a pat on head and tasty treat for good health.
- Preventative Care - We offer routine immunizations as well as flea, tick and heartworm preventatives.
- Microchipping - We can implant your pet with a microchip for identification.
- Nutritional Counseling - Some pets require special food. Our trained staff is available to help you choose the right diet.
- Pharmacy - We have a fully stocked in house pharmacy as well as our very own ONLINE pharmacy. Click the link to be redirected to our online pharmacy.
- Health Certificates - We often perform wellness exams on show animals, classroom pets and animals traveling abroad or via airline. A certificate of health is issued.
- House Calls - Our veterinarians can travel to your house or farm for routine or emergency care
HOSPICE AND EUTHANASIA SERVICES
- Saying goodbye to a long-time friend is painful. We work with clients to ensure their pet's comfort and dignity.
- We offer overnights, extended or just for the day boarding. Reservations are recommended during holidays.